Weekend at Wimpy

Ever since I started my maternity leave, hubby and I would meet up during Friday afternoons as he only works half days on Fridays. When we had Isla, we barely went out anymore because we still have no transport and it's getting harder to bring her to town by myself, now that she's bigger and getting more active by the minute (so hard to leave her alone whilst I assemble the pram, etcf).

But this was one of those rare times where we went out (the last time we did was two weeks ago, not bad actually; guess, we're starting to get our groove back). It was about 4ish in the afternoon and I never had lunch yet so we decided to go to Wimpy. It's one of the restaurants we usually go to, not as crowded as Mc Donald's and has more choices on the menu apart from the usual burgers. The people there actually know us already as we're one of their regular customers. Isla was also on her best behavior the whole time so I couldn't ask for more.

Busy with her new friends/toys

Hubby ordered the Eskimo waffle since he already had lunch at work and I also wanted to share the dessert. 

I got myself one of my favorites, scampi and chips with side salad. Ever since the scampi was introduced to me, I was hooked. I also ate the chips with the sundae topping on the waffles (always been the perfect combination for me). 

Comments

Popular Posts