Last Weekend

It was colder this weekend and the perfect description of bed weather. So we spent this lazy weekend at home, watching Blurays and DVDs we have rented from Blockbuster whilst eating some take-away courtesy of KFC. Here are some memories of the sunny days we had last weekend. We went to Southwater Country Park, just in Horsham. It was a bit cold but the weather was sunny. We still have some photos from hubby's SLR camera but he never had the chance to transfer them to our PC so I only have these photos taken from my phone and shared via Instagram. There was a small cafe in the park. Sad to say we didn't have much food as they only accept cash payments and we only ordered according to the cash we only have on hand (which means we have to share a cake). What we ordered was okay (my carrot cake was much better...haha) but what I loved was the spectacular view of the lake whilst sipping my hot chocolate. Priceless!

Cappucino for hubby and hot choco for me then we shared the big slice of carrot cake.

From top to bottom: Southwater's lake, cafe and the spectacular sunset.


Comments

Popular Posts