Holiday Cheer

As promised, I will write at least one post no matter how short or irrelevant. It's been crazy these past few days, I've been baking non-stop since Wednesday and will do so until Christmas. I will just have a short break then will be baking again until New Year. I never expected to have an overflow of orders, I have not actually sort of advertised in any of my social networking sites but I'm still thankful that the number of orders were more than expected. In fact, I have to buy some additional ingredients later today as I think I might run out of them by the end of the week. I will write my usual posts/recipes either after Christmas or New Year.

I don't think I'll be able to post again until after Christmas so I hope everyone will enjoy the festivities and have some quality time with their family and friends.

Please check out my other blog. Thanks.


Comments

Popular Posts