A Short Break and Some Updates

The weekend is here again and the books have arrived (yey!)...at least 2 of them in my wishlist. I'll just wait for the third book to go on half price either the hard bound or e-book version. If not, then wait for the paperback because it's cheaper. I have made some progress and I'm now on the last 50 Shades book (of course in between doing the chores at home, babysitting and helping out my hubby's photography). I have actually started on the few chapters on JK Rowling's book (just can't wait huh?) when my iPad got drained. So hopefully I'll continue with that for the rest of the weekend (fingers crossed). This also means that I may have just a short break from blogging. I will try to finish the books first, 'need to catch up on my reading for now.


I have also added some updates/notes and new pictures on the following blogs so feel free to check them out, I have included the links below:

Carrot and Pineapple Cake
Moist Chocolate Cake with Mocha Frosting
Going Bananas

I'll be posting some new recipes soon. I got a halogen oven and used it to make some chicken barbecue in less than 20 minutes (how efficient is that!). And it tasted really good by the way, just like using a grill. I'm also making really good progress on my butterscotch bars, almost close to the butterscotch from Bong Bong's back home (well, just almost).

That's it for me this week. Have a great weekend everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts