Random Thoughts

I have decided to add another section in my blog called Whatevs. It is basically for anything else that doesn't fall into the other main categories or anything under the sun, just things that I can think of randomly. It could pertain to anything I do in my everyday life, sort of like my diary. Although I don't intend to write here everyday, I promise to write in my blog as regularly as I can to keep my sanity. Sometimes, being a stay-at-home mum (for the meantime, until my mat leave is up) especially to a baby can be draining and I sometimes need to have a diversion from all this craziness and a break from the routine of preparing milk, letting baby sleep, etc, etc. I also think that I need to break the monotony of this blog by always posting about food, recipes and travel and let everyone get to know more about myself and our now, family. I also help out my hubby's part time photography business with the making of slideshows and albums but I wanted to do something else which is entirely mine and the creation of this section is the answer. I hope I can keep up with this in the long run.

Orange roses from my hubby last Feb for Valentine's Day. He chose orange because it was different, a color I wouldn't expect (my fave is pink and usually red or white roses are given). He also gave it the night before V-Day., which again, I didn't expect. 


Comments

Popular Posts