Remembering Paris

These pictures are long overdue and this is the first of a series of Paris blogs. I divided it into different parts based on the places we went to and also because there are too many good pictures of Paris. We never went into any tour group so I just organised our itinerary myself with the help of the internet and we went to as much places as we want to. Although we tried to stick with our schedule, of course, we were not able to complete our ideal list of places for the short four-day trip. Maybe next time we could come back and explore more. We were lucky enough to stay at a hotel close to the Eiffel Tower which means that we were there almost everyday (and night). This is actually my second time but my first trip was for work so I can only do so much sightseeing as allowed during that time. For me, Paris will always be lovely no matter how many times I'll go there. This trip was back in October 2011. Amuses-toi bien!

View of the Eiffel Tower at Trocadero

View from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower

River Siene


Comments

Popular Posts