Château de Versailles

The Palace of Versailles is one of the grandest places I have ever seen so far. You'll be amazed not just from the expensive architecture and fine pieces of large paintings on the walls(and also on the ceilings) but because of the size of the palace. It has so many rooms and I can't stop ah-ing and oh-ing as I progressed with the tour. I actually stopped listening to the audio guide by the middle of tour, there are just too many things to see, too many pictures to take and it was so damn crowded. After the palace courts, you will see the vast gardens which may seem never ending. I really like the French garden design especially on how the trees and hedges are cut which show such class and elegance fit for royalty. We were also lucky that day because of the sunny weather for our day trip.

The Orangerie in Versailles

I feel like a queen



Inside the palace

The Hall of Mirrors

The Queen's Bed

Comments

Popular Posts