Sandy beaches in St. Ives

The reason why I was not able to post lately is because we went on holiday. I really had a fabulous time not only because we finally had our summer holiday but because I went to a sandy beach (at last). Most beaches I've been in England were pebbly beaches. The trip to Cornwall is a long drive but it was really worth it. It was like being transported into paradise. You won't even think that the beaches there are in England (until you set foot on the icy cold waters). We were also lucky for the sunny weather during our stay there which is definitely a plus. This is by far one of the best (few) holidays I had in England.

One of the places we visited in Cornwall was St. Ives. We went beach hopping as there were many beaches to choose from and we also went hiking to see the spectacular views of the harbour.


overlooking the harbour

Porthmeor Beach


Comments

Popular Posts