Lamborghini, Baby!









DAY 3

Today was the final day of the Italian festival. Still more cars - from Lamborghinis to Maseratis, Alfa Romeos and Paganis. There were also scooters and other cars that I honestly don't know. I don't speak car. Sometimes my husband makes fun of me because I can't distinguish one from the other, well of course, apart from the obvious. As it is still a bank holiday (and maybe because it's the last day), there were more people than expected. Other highlights were the Romeo + Juliet play (balcony scene only) which we got to see part of it after the parade of the cars. There was also this man in a gondola, going around, singing along with Elvis Presley songs. Kids loved to get into the boat and we were pretty much entertained with his singing.

Comments

Popular Posts